Thursday, December 17, 2009

Washington.


I have been living in Washington for 2 months and 17 days. I feel like I have been living here for much longer. I decided that I should keep a blog because people that have been in my life from day to day know what I'm still doing. Its hard to keep in contact and you never know what to ask, for example "how are you doing?" I don't even know how to answer that question, there is just so much going on. That is an over rated question. I'll make sure to keep it updated. Also pictures is a must. :)

I miss everyone and I hope this turns out a-okay.
-Kaitlyn Dewey :)

2 comments:

  1. Yay Kaitlyn! What a great idea! I am glad you have started this blog :) I am excited to keep up on whats going on in your life!
    Have a Merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah! I am so glad you have a blog! It is so great to see how you are doing and what you have been up to!

    ReplyDelete