Saturday, December 19, 2009

weekend. :D


Oh. my. gosh. This week has gone by soooooo slow! This week was really long, with seminary, homkework, projects and just crap haha. But I'm thankful school is over! Friday was the last day before Christmas Break! So I can sleep in for two weeks! WOOTWOOT!! On Friday I went to school (obviously) and I walked past my friend Veronica going to class and we had the same outfit on haha. I have a picture, and no we didn't plan this. Friday night there was a ward Christmas Party (I have no idea why they are on Friday nights) and it was okay, girls from the young women were there and we just kinda hung out. So I don't really have any HUGE plans for the break besides going to Salt Lake to spend a week with Josh and Justin. (my two oldest brothers) I'm really looking forward to that. :) I hope that I can have a couple plans with my friends to go down to Seattle and visit and see all the Christmas decorations. I heard its really pretty around this time. Nothing else is going on, just sleeping haha. I hope everyone has a good Christmas and has fun during the holidays.

1 comment:

  1. I added you to my blog list as k-dew. I'm glad you are here in the blogosphere so I can keep better track of you. I loved reading the email you sent about your new yws class. You never know who you are helping or blessing everyday :) way to be good! we miss you so so much.

    ReplyDelete