Sunday, December 20, 2009

Winter Break.

Winter Break has been great! On Saturday I went and did things with my parents and then met up with my friend Veronica and we saw New Moon. Oh my freaking gosh New Moon was sososososo good. It makes me kinda want to read haha. The only problem about reading the books...It makes me feel kinda lame. Like oh I'm reading the books that everyone is talking about. So what I have been doing is just asking people what has been happening in the books haha. Therefore I don't have to read them. I'm kinda really smart like that. Anyways the movie was really good and I think I'm falling in love with Taylor Lautner and Robert Pattinson. How cool would that be, two hot guys that are in love with you and they fight over you! Would that be awesome! They don't even give up! Man i don't even have one guy falling in love with me and the guy that liked me likes someone else haha and Bella gets two extremely hot guys. Not fair. One day there is going to be two extremely hot guys fighting for me. just wait haha. That was my Saturday...just dreaming about two guys I will never end up with. EVER. haha But today was really nice, well besides waking up at 9am for church. That doesnt really matter cause i came home and slept anyways. But at 7 we went to the stake center to watch a Christmas music thing. It was really nice. I saw some super hot guys from the stake there. Its kinda stupid that i don't know any of them. That's what i hate about being new. I wish it was like my old stake were i could just go up to anyone and talk to them. That was nice. Oh well... no big deal. I was talking to some girls in my young women's and their little brother came up and he is just the most adorable kid ever! haha But that's pretty much it..oh and my parents changed my name. Kaitiday Dewey. nice right? haha

No comments:

Post a Comment