Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Its almost Christmas.

So Monday was a pretty good day! I got my passport paper work turned in so I will get my passport in a couple weeks unless they think I'm a villain or something...But I'm pretty excited to go to Canada. I have only been there once I think and that was when I was like 5...haha so I don't remember much. I also got some Christmas shopping done! And I got a little something for myself...hehe. But I got my friend an OHIO STATE SHIRT!! WOOT WOOT! haha I'm pretty excited to see what he is going to say when he opens it. haha. I like the holiday season. I love the Christmas stories you read and they are so touching and you want to be that person in the story to help someone. I think my favorite story is the one with the Christmas shoes and the kids don't have enough money and the man in line behind them pays for them and the children thank him and tell them there mom is going to look pretty for Jesus. That is so sad but a great example. But anyways I was goofing around on facebook and talking to my friend and we were just kidding around and he put up a relationship thing on facebook the says hes dating me hahaha it was the funniest thing. Haha and we are still joking around about it. Then the weirdest thing happened! My friend I haven't talked to in awhile called me...and we talked for a long time. Its crazy how things change so fast. I just wish when you know you have something special it never changes. But they gay part about living on earth is that EVERYTHING changes haha. but it was way nice to talk to them...I don't know if that was a one time thing or maybe we will talk during break but I have a feeling when school starts back up it will be the same again...but I don't want to judge to fast and I'm going to see how it goes. I am thankful for friends. I can't wait till I get to visit Ohio and see all my friends! I miss everyone so much. Ohio was a pretty great place. I'm starting to like Washington. I mean its never going to be like Ohio but I keep finding out really cool things that happen here. Like on New Years the Space needle drops their own Ball! Kinda like time square! haha I thought that was cool.

1 comment:

  1. We miss you in Ohio too, even though Washington is a really cool place. Glad to hear you are enjoying being on the other side of the country.

    Jimmy G misses you too.

    ReplyDelete