Thursday, December 24, 2009

Its Christmas Eve :D

Christmas is almost here! Tomorrow I leave for the airport and I catch my flight at 6:55pm for Salt Lake City! I'm really excited! I get to spend a whole week there with my bros. I have no idea what we are going to do, but I know I'm going to have fun. I think my parents told Santa I wanted to see them because Santa bought my tickets. I love that man. Well I leave tomorrow and I'm still not packed haha. Today get to exchange gifts with some of my friends! haha I bought one of my friends and Ohio State t-shirt. I'm really excited to see what they say! haha well I hope everyone is having a great holiday season, and remembering the birth of our savior. We can't forget about him! This is why we have Christmas, it's because of him! haha :D

No comments:

Post a Comment