Sunday, January 3, 2010

School is Lame. End of story.

Winter Break has been the best one yet! I flew down to Salt Lake and stayed with my brothers in their new place up by the Capitol. It was a very cute/neat home. Hopefully it will stay that way haha. But I had a lot of fun.

Some of the highlights of the trip were temple square with the lights and spending time with the bros. I went shopping a lot but rarely spent money so that was really hard haha. I went to In-n-Out Burger with Justin and Jackie. Its really as good as they say. I ate so much when I went, well at least more then I usually do at restaurants haha. I saw a couple of movies when i was down there, 500 days of Summer, Sherlock Holmes, and Fantastic Mr. Fox. Sherlock Holmes was a really really really good movie. I don't usually watch movies like that but I'm glad I went and saw it. It was funny too. I did a lot of other things but I just liked spending time with them cause I don't get to see them very often.

School and Seminary starts back up tomorrow. Its going to be super hard to start waking up at 5:30 instead of 12-1pm like im use too haha. I don't know how I can sleep for so long, its weird but I like it haha. The way I look at it is I sleep so much now but when I have a family my sleep is going to be gone forever. So im just going to use up as much sleep as I can get.

My parents also have a really good feeling about or home, people have been looking at it and liking it so they think that the time is coming soon for it too sell. I fasted for our house to sell soon so we can buy the house that my parents really like out here. I hope everything works out for my parents.

No comments:

Post a Comment