Sunday, January 3, 2010

2010

I got back on new years eve in the morning so I got back just in time to party haha. :) My friend Veronica and I got together and went to taco bell to end the year off with our favorite food haha. Then we went to my house to get "crazy clothes". She was amazed at how many crazy clothes I owned and thought it was pretty cool. I told her I have to be prepared to party 24/7. We got all dressed up in some crazy outfits and I took her to a stake dance that was going on that night and we stayed for a little bit them left early to meet up with Brock and watched the fire works that went off at the Space Needle. Then after we played a couple card/board games and ate a lot of junk food haha. I had a pretty fun new years.

Its pretty crazy its already 2010. I graduate next year thats crazy... haha I still feel imature and young. I also turn 17 this year and now I get to say i turn 18 next year. Im scared haha I don't like that thought of getting older. I like being young and doing crazy things. Its only going to last a couple more years and then college will get in the way. I mean dont get me wrong im still going to have fun but ill have to do more homework. yuck. But its nice that things are changing. I wonder whats in store for this next year...

No comments:

Post a Comment