Tuesday, January 5, 2010

I like this year. :)

Its only been 5 days into the year and all 5 days have been great! I hung out with friends and went shopping. I started back up in seminary and school. I like seminary but I think I could live without school haha. I just have so much school to look forward too...haha greatttt. I have no idea what I want to do yet...photography, teacher, counselor, fashion, therapist. Gosh I rather just sit at home and watch TV. Anyways haha I feel happier and I have a lot of plans for this year! :) So much is going to happen I can't wait to get started. I have a lot of plans with my new friends here in Washington, they have to show me all the things I haven't done yet in Washington! I miss Ohio and all my friends. Its funny how you think you are going to talk to all your friends everyday, but that's how you find out who your real friends are and how much they care about you. But I'm glad I can still stay in touch with my really good friends in Ohio. Well I hope everyone else is having a fun new year as well! Can't wait to tell you about whats going on.

3 comments:

  1. Am I one of your real friends?! what did you get for christmas?!

    ReplyDelete
  2. p.s. did I tell you I think of you every morning at six am? we really miss you still.

    ReplyDelete
  3. LEISY MILLER I LOVE YOU! I just had some problems with friends that are being tools haha. But I got plane tickets to visit my brothers over Christmas break, leather jacket, vans, and some church clothes. I had a great Christmas! How was yours? I hope little zebby and ike are cuter than ever! I really miss them sitting in front of me at church! I think about our old seminary class too, everyday. I miss it so much. I miss how i laughed hard with out getting in trouble, how we had food every friday, and also sitting on couches! I love seminary but to be honest i like seminary in ohio.

    ReplyDelete