Friday, January 8, 2010

heyyy soul sister!!

So this week has been great! I feel happier than ever! I think its this thing in young women's that I'm doing... its this Savior booklet I have been doing. Man it seems when I'm reading and doing things for church like seminary it really does make you happier. It seems when I miss days for reading the day is crappy and stupid. But school is stupid. And next semester is going to be way harder. I just wish i could fly through classes like some kids. I just wish I knew what I was doing, I'm just so clueless haha. But this week has been good I'm glad its the weekend! I don't have to many plans but I want to do something fun this weekend! I got yoga pants. They are theeee most comfortable things I have ever put on! They are kinda tight for my liking but I love them! I also heard this song its called Hey, Soul Sister and its always stuck in my head! But I love it so I don't care. :) I'll put the link up. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kVpv8-5XWOI

No comments:

Post a Comment