Sunday, January 17, 2010

same old, same old.

Nothing is new... just school and seminary. This weekend I shadowed a sister in our ward that does photography and she told me so much about it! I think its something I want to do. Its so neat and creative. But cameras cost more than my life. So I have no idea how I'm going to get my hands on a nice camera. I guess this means I have to save my pennies. No school tomorrow!! So I'm going to Seattle with my parents and spending the day down there. It should be a lot of fun. Here are some pictures I have done for friends and for myself. Tell me what you think.










6 comments:

  1. thanks, i was pretty bored this weekend and took a couple pictures and spruced em' up. :) haha

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love these pictures.......and your hair!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks robin!! :) your the freaking best!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Haha thanks :) By the way, you need to come visit. Just sayin'

    ReplyDelete