Sunday, February 28, 2010

ATTENTION EVERYONE!!! :)

Okay i know its been forever but i have so much to tell you guys!! :)
1) I'M IN A WEDDING THIS SUMMER!! I'm a bridesmaid for my cousin! I'm so pumped!
2)CORTNEYS COMING FOR SPRING BREAK I CANT FREAKING WAIT! MY BFF IS COMING TO SEE MEEE!!!
3) I'M STARTING A BUSINESS!!! and i need help!! :)

Okay so I'm starting a business with hair accessories and headbands and stuff ill get pictures soon but just keep that in mind and ill make a blog spot and a website and facebook page but this is just so fresh it might take me a couple days and stuff!! But dude everything is just going my way. life is great! :) well everyone who wants some cute hair accessories!? :) help a sister out!! :) spread the word for me. im gonna get started on my website!! :)
**any ideas for the name of my business?
i love you all.

No comments:

Post a Comment