Monday, March 29, 2010

Im at school right now. :)

Im a TA in second period for a freshman english class and i dont have anything to do today so imma just write a lil bit on here. haha Okay so cort comes in 8DAYS!!!! Im so excited!! we are going to have so much fun it just blows my mind! But I cant wait for spring break this week is the last week before break.THANK GOODNESS. But MY birthday was great!! I went out to dinner with my parents and did a lil shopping! Then on friday i went out to eat with friends and then had cake with them too!! IT was pretty cool. I decided since i missed corts birthday and she missed mine we will both have a birthday party for each other so we can both be there!!! haha But life is good. school is getting so old though. WHY CANT IT JUST BE SUMMER!? Jeez... There is this super sassy kid in my seminary class and i seriously just want to slap him or something. gosh i loved my little seminary class back in ohio... i hate BIG SEMINARY CLASSES!!! jdfhglaeiahj anyways, there isnt that much to talk about. But by the way i love reading everyone elses blogs! I love looking at pictures! :)

1 comment:

  1. thanks for loving your little seminary class back in ohio :) we love you, too. I thought about you all day on your birthday! I'm jealous that cort gets to visit you! take lots of pictures and do something super crazy for me!

    ReplyDelete